Managing IT can be a difficult, time consuming task, the breadth of knowledge and skills needed is vast. Over 25 years’ experience means we have all the skills and knowledge needed to manage IT for you, enabling you to concentrate on delivering your services.
We offer a range of services, and are able to tailor to meet your exact needs.
- Service Desk – Our dedicated Service Desk is available seven days a week, providing access to a highly skilled team of engineers. We solve 99% of our calls remotely, visiting sites when needed, and are more than happy to liaise with third parties to see issues through to resolution without taking up our clients’ time. We offer real time KPI’s to ensure we are meeting expectations at all levels.
- IT Development – Technology does not stand still and nor do we! Our proactive approach in all aspects of our work ensures that IT develops at an appropriate rate for each organisation we work with. Our wide range of clients and our ability to share information allows us to advise, deploy and support a vast range of technology, setting us apart from our competitors.
- IT Management – We have dedicated Client Account Managers and Technical Site Leads to ensure the right level of IT management for each one of our clients. We can offer a complete outsourced IT Management service as well as providing extra advice or resources for your current IT team.
- Virtualisation – Virtualisation is key to getting the best out of today’s hardware. We are experts in Hyper-V and VMware technology and can help you find the most suitable virtualisation strategy to maximise your investment.
- Collaboration – With so many collaboration tools available, it can seem daunting to find the right one. Our approach is to always understand exactly how you work and what needs to be achieved. We can advise how to build better collaboration strategies for internal teams, volunteers, trustees and external partners.
- Security – Correct security is key in any network, now more than ever. Our team advises, implements and supports a wide range of security products to ensure the most suitable protection is in place, from anti-malware and firewalls to secure email and device encryption. We assess each layer of the network, often advising a multi-vendor strategy for the best protection.
- Networking – We have many years combined networking experience on Wireless, Local & Wide Area Networks from the straight forward to the complex, allowing us to design and build the most appropriate structure to satisfy requirements.
- Monitoring – Our comprehensive monitoring solutions ensure that all parties are aware of network status at all times – from patching levels to network outages.
- Relocations – We help many of our clients move location each year, assisting on the technical requirements of a new office, fit out, liaising with contractors and suppliers as well as decommissioning, moving and recommissioning the ICT.
It costs less than you think…
Typically, our contracts costs less than £1 per user per day so if you want to make sure you are getting the best out of your current IT services, give us a call! We are happy to undertake a free, no obligation health check and tell you more about how we can help.