Co-Operative Systems first began providing IT services to Charities and NGOs in 1987. From the beginning the company was focused on being a specialist IT provider to the not-for-profit sector. Satisfied customers gave referrals and the company has grown steadily year on year.
Our mission and values are specifically geared to the culture of the sector we serve.
Our mission is to ensure we deliver high quality and good value IT services that in turn enable our clients to provide the maximum benefit they can to theirs.
Our key values are:
- Customer Focus – We consider carefully the needs and goals of our customers and how we can effectively assist in meeting them in a timely and cost effective manner
- Accountability – We account in detail for all the work that we undertake both onsite and offsite with this information being readily accessible on line, like being able to see the kitchen in a restaurant, its very reassuring
- Progressiveness – We continually develop the range of services we offer as IT develops but are also very active in social responsibility in terms of our impact on the environment and our working practices for staff and with clients
- Professionalism – We continuously improve and work on both our technical and ‘soft skills’ as a business and aim to deliver work to the highest professional standards
- Integrity – We work as a trusted part of our clients’ teams, offering reliable and accurate advice and services
We underpin these values by maintaining independent professional measured accreditations, including Investors in People certification, Microsoft Gold Partner certification, Dell Enterprise Certified Partner and Exor accreditation.
Worth finding out more? Contact us now.
Key benefits we offer:
- Price – Competitively priced products and services to keep you within budget
- Quality Assurance – Key accreditations held, individual team members certified and trained to the highest industry standards, ongoing development. Dell Certified Partner, Microsoft Gold Partner and Investor in People accredited. It all adds up to a good assurance of quality and delivery
- Experience – 20 years of experience - hundreds of successful projects delivered, over 100,000 service calls handled, but still at the forefront of new technologies such as cloud services
- Location – Positioned well to get onsite easily if needed in UK and EU locations
- Continuity – Very high client retention and staff retention
- Flexibility – We do all that we can on specifications, pricing, scheduling, payment terms, to meet your needs
- Links to key players – Strong relationships with Dell, Microsoft, software and telecom specialists and consultants to scale up to even your most challenging tasks
- Fairness – Simple contracts without small print, quibbling and lock ins
- Return on Investment (ROI) – A long term view with a focus on overall costs over equipment/projects lifespans, a focus on cost per user and tangible benefits yielded